THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
1. All questions are multiple choice questions and
candidates are required to tick mark the correct answer.
2. Maximum time allotted is 2 hrs.
3. There are 100 questions carrying 1 mark each. For
every wrong answer.25 marks shall be deducted.
4. Candidate is required to tick mark only one option
in support of his/her choice. In case of multiple
selections, it would be considered as wrong answer.
5. This booklet contains Three different sections:
a. Section I: Compulsory for all streams. It contains
80 questions. Common for all the stream.
b. Section II: contains questions 20 from Maths. Only
Engg. stream candidate should attempt this.
c. Section III: contains questions 20 from Biology.
Only ENVIRONMENT stream candidate should attempt this.
6. No cell phone, calculator, log table is allowed
inside the examination hall.
7. Admit card or the hall ticket needs to be produced
before entering the examination hall. In case of failing
to do that candidate shall be debarred from writing
The Entrance Exam is on 29th May 2011
at our Jorethang campus
Click here to find the
Hall Ticket. (Pl. take a print out and fill the details
before entering the examination hall.)
here for Entrence Examination Form